Search This Blog

Friday, May 27

Things come in trees (ie jungle cats) - and of course threes

When we were checking in, I saw this roll of plastic behind each agent. They were like big baggies.

Anyway, I digress...

1. Bomb goes off in Istanbul.
2. The minute I power down all computers, about to head for airport yhz, phone rings. A customer wants web changes. Power up baby.
3. "first class can now board...". The zipper on my Rick Steeves bag breaks. Almost dumped the contents onto the floor. Got a big plastic bag to put it in. Hmm, like a big baggy.

Off the plane in Montreal, luggage store within 50 yards, approx 50 meters for you metric people who have problems converting. Now I have a $30 ah dee das bag. Sweet.


Anyway, eventful already.

FYI Gary. Saw Rob and guy who sat to his left at PPTP meetings. They didn't recognize me until I said "hey".

Relaxing in AC lounge until 1200 Zulu time.

No comments:

Post a Comment