Search This Blog

Monday, June 27

Frankfurt am Main in the PM

Now low on sleep, Lisa and I went for a walk around Frankfurt am Main. We headed the Der Main River. We walked up one side of the river and back the other way.

















































I got one on one with my friends. They seemed skittish.












Momma didn't seem to trust me.












It was hot. Over 35C at last check, in the 40s tomorrow. Europe is having a heat way with temperatures 10C above normal. That is where the NS heat is. Now that we have solved the problem, expect a fix in the weather over the next couple of days.

Wart hog statue in Frankfurt. Why?
























There are bikes everywhere. Young, old, cheapo bikes, road bikes, people getting around the way they should in a city - without a car. Nice to see.











Found a place that was my lemon sherbet or what ever it is. Oh so yummy.

Found a place for a beer and light lunch.






























Back to the hotel for a short (we thought) nap. Awoke at 730 pm. Still hot and bright. I expect sunset near 10pm, it is summer hear. We have wireless internet in the room, faster than any wired or any connection I have experienced back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment